FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Are there plans for an Android Attaché version?
Are there plans for an Android Attaché version? [message #1145] Tue, 26 January 2021 02:27 Go to next message
Grant Barrett
I use a combination of MacOS and Android and I'd love to be able to access my index on my Android devices. Are there any plans to make an Android Attaché version? Thanks!
Re: Are there plans for an Android Attaché version? [message #1146 is a reply to message #1145] Wed, 27 January 2021 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Hello,

While from a technical standpoint it would theoretically be possible to implement an Android version of Attaché, there are no such plans due to the very limited market for this (due to the overwhelming iPhone following over Android amongst Mac users). Alas, short of a serious, serious crowdfunding effort, no likelyhood of this making sense.

Regards,

jean michel/ctm qa
Re: Are there plans for an Android Attaché version? [message #1147 is a reply to message #1145] Wed, 27 January 2021 22:33 Go to previous message
CTM info
Hello,

While from a technical standpoint it would theoretically be possible to implement an Android version of Attaché, there are no such plans due to the very limited market for this (due to the overwhelming iPhone following over Android amongst Mac users). Alas, short of a serious, serious crowdfunding effort, no likelyhood of this making sense.

Regards,

jean michel/ctm qa
Previous Topic: Cannot Login to Local Host
Next Topic: Unable to download latest version of FTP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:39:01 GMT+1 2024