|[ANN] FoxTrot Search products version 7.5.3b4 available for testing [message #1585]
||Wed, 30 November 2022 20:14
Registered: September 2009
Dear FoxTrot-discuss list members,|
On our download page you will now find download links to FoxTrot Search products version 7.5.3b4:
Release notes for FoxTrot Search 7.5.3b4 build 2909:
- Added a built-in extractor to access Thunderbird’s (tested as of version 102.5) Spotlight cache.
- Added predefined locations for indexing Thunderbird’s data if it had been used and configured in settings to make its data available for Spotlight, or to store messages as individual files.
- Improved previewing Mozilla Thunderbird email messages.
- Added a hidden preference (UseFullPathForParentFolder) to index the full path of the parent folder (instead of its name) in the “other metadata” field.
- Some icons used in the login dialog have been improved for dark mode.
- Corrected a bug which prevented the indexing of PowerMail caches unless the PowerMail importer had been manually extracted from the application and placed in /Library/Spotlight.
- Fixed a possible crash when launching FoxTrot.
- The FoxTrot system menu could use incorrect colors when toggling dark mode.
- Corrected the the “Force-quit agents, and send report to CTM” functionality, when launching FoxTrot while pressing the command and option keys.
- Removing folders from the “skipping these subfolders” list had no effect; corrected.
- Fixed an inconsistency when using the “UseRelativePathForParentFolder” hidden preference.
- FoxTrot Search Admin could crash if the same administrator was logged in to the same server from a different machine.
- FoxTrot Search Admin could fail to display a notification when managing a FoxTrot Server whose version was out of date.
- Certain text fields were barely visible in FoxTrot Search Admin when using the dark mode.
Kindly supply us with feedback on this group or in an application-generated support case.
Thank you in advance.
[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2022 12:36]
Report message to a moderator