FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » foxtrot-search - Google Groups: Message Pending [{IIqX9qLSw8bzFyoCaWcwADdeLUBwInno0}]
foxtrot-search - Google Groups: Message Pending [{IIqX9qLSw8bzFyoCaWcwADdeLUBwInno0}] [message #169] Tue, 25 March 2014 00:16
foxtrot-search
A message has been sent to the foxtrot-search group and is awaiting approval. We've included this message for your review.

The message requires moderation because the user does not have permission to post.

You can approve or reject this message online at:
http://groups.google.com/group/foxtrot-search/pendmsg

or

You can approve this message by replying to this email.

Since the developers have abandoned the community and their product long ago, I’ve finally done the same.

None of my emails to them were responded to and they monitor every post so only good or neutral posts appear when posted online. I don’t know if this email post will succeed.

This lack of respect for their client base astounds me, and it’s a shame because Foxtrot Professional is unique in the marketplace.

Although Houdahspot comes close. Very close indeed and is worth looking at if you’ve been having problems with the software or the company.

Mark Friedman
mark«~at~»mark-friedman«|dot|»com
(914) 762-7689
Previous Topic: Powermail How to store SENT mail on IMAP server
Next Topic: PowerMail Won't Launch After Last Maveriks Update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:05:09 GMT+2 2024