FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Pro license number of installations and epub in Attache
Pro license number of installations and epub in Attache [message #1759] Wed, 17 January 2024 20:49 Go to next message
Terje
Hi,

I have been testing Foxtrot Personal and just downloaded a test of Pro. I was wondering:
- Can I install on more than one Mac as a single user?
- Will the attache iOS app work for EPUBs (I got it working on my desktop using Murasaki)
Re: Pro license number of installations and epub in Attache [message #1760 is a reply to message #1759] Wed, 17 January 2024 21:13 Go to previous message
CTM info
Hello,

Question 1: Single-user licenses are destined to be used by a single user on a single machine at any given time. This means that if background indexing is disabled on both machines, a single-user license can be used alternatively on no more than two Mac, i.e. a desktop and a MacBook

Question 2: Attaché will display the text content of epubs if such was extracted at indexing time but we have no experience confirming this. full PDFs included in indices show in Attaché however.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa
Previous Topic: Results not showing from "all" index that show in subset indexes
Next Topic: Icons for folders are suddenly replaced with network drive icons??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:10:07 GMT+2 2024