FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » HELP: How to backup bookmarks and search history?
HELP: How to backup bookmarks and search history? [message #1773] Sun, 18 February 2024 03:54 Go to next message
Atlas
I need to do an uninstall of Foxtrot, and need to backup my search history and bookmarks.  Is there a way to do this?  Can someone from Foxtrot PLEASE respond?  I'm sure a lot of users would find this helpful.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 February 2024 03:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HELP: How to backup bookmarks and search history? [message #1774 is a reply to message #1773] Tue, 05 March 2024 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FoxTrot Engineering
History and bookmarks are stored in {home}/Library/Preferences/com.ctmdev.FoxTrotPro.prefs

Jérôme - FoxTrot Engineering
Re: HELP: How to backup bookmarks and search history? [message #1783 is a reply to message #1774] Fri, 08 March 2024 15:07 Go to previous message
Atlas
This is exactly the problem I'm talking about with support from Foxtrot.  I posted this last month, and heard nothing from Foxtrot for two weeks, when the answer is simply to back up the files in {home}/Library/Preferences/com.ctmdev.FoxTrotPro.prefs.  I'm having a bug that I can't fix -- one that Foxtrot haven't reply to -- and so I've been desperately checking for reply to this post, because I don't know what else to do but reinstall Foxtrot.

I'm sure the Foxtrot team is busy, but at least acknowledge receipt of the issue to show you've read it, and let me know a timeline of when you will get back.  I try e-mailing and I don't get response back, so that's why I have to resort to posting on the forum.  Please don't blame me for expressing my frustration here, because I get no response otherwise.
Previous Topic: PDF: text searchable with Preview but no text content in Foxtrot Pro
Next Topic: User interface suggestions (or questions)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 23:51:35 GMT+2 2024