FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Education discount still alive?
Education discount still alive? [message #729] Wed, 02 May 2018 03:15 Go to next message
rail4you
Messages: 1
Registered: May 2018
Junior Member
Foxtrot search has a nice education discount before, but when it changed
payment store, I can't use former coupon.

I sent 5 or 6 emails talking about education discount. There is no reply,
maybe I sent to the wrong email address.

Is there education discount for V6? If so, which support email should I
send email to?
Re: Education discount still alive? [message #730 is a reply to message #729] Thu, 03 May 2018 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Messages: 175
Registered: September 2009
Senior Member
Hello,Yes, there is an educational discount on  FoxTrot Professional  for licensed educators and registered students.Please send your information via private mail to: ctm-info«~at~»ctmdev«|dot|»comKind regards,Chantal FavreOn May 2, 2018, at 2:15 AM, 白bai <rail4you«~at~»gmail«|dot|»com> wrote:Foxtrot search has a nice education discount before, but when it changed payment store, I can't use former coupon.I sent 5 or 6 emails talking about education discount. There is no reply, maybe I sent to the wrong email address.Is there education discount for V6? If so, which support email should I send email to?
-- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foxtrot-search" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com«|dot|»For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.






--



---
Re: Education discount still alive? [message #731 is a reply to message #729] Thu, 03 May 2018 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Messages: 175
Registered: September 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

Yes, there is an educational discount on FoxTrot Professional for licensed educators and registered students.

Please send your information via private mail to: ctm-info«~at~»ctmdev«|dot|»com

Kind regards,
Chantal Favre
> On May 2, 2018, at 2:15 AM, 白bai <rail4you«~at~»gmail«|dot|»com > wrote:
>
>
> Foxtrot search has a nice education discount before, but when it changed payment store, I can't use former coupon.
>
> I sent 5 or 6 emails talking about education discount. There is no reply, maybe I sent to the wrong email address.
>
> Is there education discount for V6? If so, which support email should I send email to?
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout .

--

---
Re: Education discount still alive? [message #732 is a reply to message #730] Thu, 03 May 2018 09:11 Go to previous message
plamiCZECH plamiCZECH
Messages: 2
Registered: April 2018
Junior Member
pls do not send me another emails, I am not interested in FoxTrot search
anymore.

thank you

Martin

čt 3. 5. 2018 v 5:11 odesílatel CTM Development
napsal:

> Hello,
>
> Yes, there is an educational discount on FoxTrot Professional for
> licensed educators and registered students.
>
> Please send your information via private mail to: ctm-info«~at~»ctmdev«|dot|»com
>
> Kind regards,
> Chantal Favre
>
> On May 2, 2018, at 2:15 AM, 白bai wrote:
>
>
> Foxtrot search has a nice education discount before, but when it changed
> payment store, I can't use former coupon.
>
> I sent 5 or 6 emails talking about education discount. There is no reply,
> maybe I sent to the wrong email address.
>
> Is there education discount for V6? If so, which support email should I
> send email to?
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

--

---
Previous Topic: why is not foxtrot on mac appstore ?
Next Topic: Outlook for Mac file indexing inconsistent
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Jul 12 16:02:54 GMT+2 2024