FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » PM6.2 won't collect mail
PM6.2 won't collect mail [message #458] Wed, 18 January 2017 19:49 Go to next message
Steve Berlin
I am traveling currently in Jamaica and for some reason I can see a bunch
of mail on the Earthlink site yet PM 6.2 seems to think there's none there.
What to do? I have restarted numerous times to no avail.
Re: PM6.2 won't collect mail [message #459 is a reply to message #458] Wed, 18 January 2017 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM Development
Hello,

Jamaica is a nice place to be using PowerMail from. We have no geographic restriction to working from there. Do you think that all of a sudden Earthlink might have changed something on your email server perhaps, ie migrated your mail queue, changes POP3 access privileges or other ?

Kind regards,

jean michel CTM qa

> On 18 Jan 2017, at 19:49, Steve Berlin wrote:
>
> I am traveling currently in Jamaica and for some reason I can see a bunch of mail on the Earthlink site yet PM 6.2 seems to think there's none there. What to do? I have restarted numerous times to no avail.
>
Re: PM6.2 won't collect mail [message #460 is a reply to message #458] Thu, 30 April 2020 11:07 Go to previous message
Steve Berlin
Is that the only thing you can think of? I've run First Aid on Mac and PM and still nothing whatsoever. Worked fine up till noon today

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Jan 18, 2017 1:53 PM

To: foxtrot-search«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com

Subject: Re: PM6.2 won't collect mail

Hello,
Jamaica is a nice place to be using PowerMail from. We have no geographic restriction to working from there. Do you think that all of a sudden Earthlink might have changed something on your email server perhaps, ie migrated your mail queue, changes POP3 access privileges or other ?
Kind regards,
jean michel CTM qa
On 18 Jan 2017, at 19:49, Steve Berlin <lockjaw43«~at~»gmail«|dot|»com> wrote:

I am traveling currently in Jamaica and for some reason I can see a bunch of mail on the Earthlink site yet PM 6.2 seems to think there's none there. What to do? I have restarted numerous times to no avail.

--

---
Previous Topic: NOT operator in proximity searches.
Next Topic: How to Search Documents and Company email on Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:25:02 GMT+2 2024