FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Foxtrot6 purchase
Foxtrot6 purchase [message #525] Wed, 10 May 2017 06:05 Go to next message
gb9
Messages: 1
Registered: May 2017
Junior Member
Hello. I'm a FT Personal Search user currenlty using the beta of v6. Is
there are UPGRADE price for v6 as opposed to a PURCHASE one. Or are both
pegged at the same amount?
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #526 is a reply to message #525] Mon, 15 May 2017 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Messages: 148
Registered: September 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

Yes there will be a discount coupon for existing FoxTrot Personal owners,
and other coupons for existing FoxTrot Professional and Server owners.
These will be sent to customers once we release the final version 6.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 6:05:03 AM UTC+2, gb9 wrote:
>
> Hello. I'm a FT Personal Search user currenlty using the beta of v6. Is
> there are UPGRADE price for v6 as opposed to a PURCHASE one. Or are both
> pegged at the same amount?
>
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #528 is a reply to message #526] Wed, 24 May 2017 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whrose
Messages: 18
Registered: October 2009
Junior Member
I would rather be able to upgrade right now, than when the
final version is released. Launching 6.0b5 build 1676 I get
this message, which makes me somewhat nervous:

FoxTrot will let you search indefinitely,
but it will only update your index 5 more
days. You can register now, directly within
the application, for € 99 (single-user) or €
199 (5-user).

I am not sure I want to use this version if it stops
updating my index after 5 days.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Kind greetings,

Wolter



On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:31 PM, foxtrot-search wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes there will be a discount coupon for existing FoxTrot Personal owners,
> and other coupons for existing FoxTrot Professional and Server owners.
> These will be sent to customers once we release the final version 6.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> jean michel/ctm qa
>
>
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 6:05:03 AM UTC+2, gb9 wrote:
>>
>> Hello. I'm a FT Personal Search user currenlty using the beta of v6. Is
>> there are UPGRADE price for v6 as opposed to a PURCHASE one. Or are both
>> pegged at the same amount?
>>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

--

---
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #535 is a reply to message #526] Tue, 13 June 2017 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Herda
Messages: 2
Registered: June 2017
Junior Member
Bonjour M. Michel,

The new version 6 is excellent and I am very happy with it. I love your
products!

I actually did a purchase of a full license within the V6 beta. The
purchase went through via Paddle and worked until I upgraded to 6.0b7, now
I get an error message "Sorry, your registration code is currently used on
another computer" The computer is the same though and my license code
is FTPro6/1-GR6H-S3VG-77YI-XOFS-N52V-KGYP-MLLA-KOPZ and my registered email
it pherda«~at~»live«|dot|»com.

Can you help me with this problem?

Cordialement,

Patrick Herda

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 11:31 AM, foxtrot-search
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes there will be a discount coupon for existing FoxTrot Personal owners,
> and other coupons for existing FoxTrot Professional and Server owners.
> These will be sent to customers once we release the final version 6.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> jean michel/ctm qa
>
>
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 6:05:03 AM UTC+2, gb9 wrote:
>>
>> Hello. I'm a FT Personal Search user currenlty using the beta of v6. Is
>> there are UPGRADE price for v6 as opposed to a PURCHASE one. Or are both
>> pegged at the same amount?
>>
> --
>
> ---
>
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #541 is a reply to message #528] Thu, 15 June 2017 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Herda
Messages: 2
Registered: June 2017
Junior Member
Hi Wolter

The new version 6 is excellent and I am very happy with it. I love your
products!

I actually did a purchase of a full license within the V6 beta. The
purchase went through via Paddle and worked until I upgraded to 6.0b7, now
I get an error message "Sorry, your registration code is currently used on
another computer" The computer is the same though and my license code
is FTPro6/1-GR6H-S3VG-77YI-XOFS-N52V-KGYP-MLLA-KOPZ and my registered email
it pherda«~at~»live«|dot|»com.

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks,

Patrick Herda

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Wolter Rose wrote:

> I would rather be able to upgrade right now, than when the
> final version is released. Launching 6.0b5 build 1676 I get
> this message, which makes me somewhat nervous:
>
> FoxTrot will let you search indefinitely,
> but it will only update your index 5 more
> days. You can register now, directly within
> the application, for € 99 (single-user) or €
> 199 (5-user).
>
> I am not sure I want to use this version if it stops
> updating my index after 5 days.
>
> Is there a solution to this problem?
>
> Kind greetings,
>
> Wolter
> ​
>
>
> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:31 PM, foxtrot-search
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Yes there will be a discount coupon for existing FoxTrot Personal owners,
>> and other coupons for existing FoxTrot Professional and Server owners.
>> These will be sent to customers once we release the final version 6.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> jean michel/ctm qa
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 6:05:03 AM UTC+2, gb9 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello. I'm a FT Personal Search user currenlty using the beta of v6. Is
>>> there are UPGRADE price for v6 as opposed to a PURCHASE one. Or are both
>>> pegged at the same amount?
>>>
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "foxtrot-search" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

--

---
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #549 is a reply to message #541] Thu, 29 June 2017 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pchelinvb
Messages: 4
Registered: June 2017
Junior Member
Hi! I Have a same problem.

I get an error message "Sorry, your registration code is currently used on
another computer"

Can you help me with this problem?
Re: Foxtrot6 purchase [message #553 is a reply to message #549] Sun, 02 July 2017 08:10 Go to previous message
pchelinvb
Messages: 4
Registered: June 2017
Junior Member
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 5:02:26 PM UTC+3, Виталий Пчелин wrote:
>
> Hi! I Have a same problem.
>
> I get an error message "Sorry, your registration code is currently used on
> another computer"
>
> Can you help me with this problem?
>

Thanks!

--

---
Previous Topic: Search deleted files - Keep copy on an old index?
Next Topic: Don't want the move the files a found in my search. Just copy them
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 07 18:54:44 CEST 2022