FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Whats the latest version a 5.1 key can support?
Whats the latest version a 5.1 key can support? [message #830] Fri, 14 December 2018 02:43 Go to next message
Mark Heath
Our search server keeps prompting to upgrade and I think someone accidently
did because our server now says it's unregistered and I'm trying to either
find our key (which I think Microsoft Outlook has archived into oblivion)
or try and downgrade to a version which works with our key.

I think we have a key for 5.1 and our server has upgraded to 5.7.

Do I need to;
1) find the key again and register this version.
2) find an installer and downgrade to 5.1

Thanks
Re: Whats the latest version a 5.1 key can support? [message #832 is a reply to message #830] Fri, 14 December 2018 10:13 Go to previous message
CTM info
Hello,

Given the admin and serial number issues you are encountering, I would recommend that you reinstall completely the version of software (server and admin) corresponding to your serial number.

For follow-ups to this, please contact us using direct email (using the application’s Help menu) rather than the group, thank you.

jean michel/ctm qa

> On Dec 14, 2018, at 2:43 AM, Mark Heath wrote:
>
> Our search server keeps prompting to upgrade and I think someone accidently did because our server now says it's unregistered and I'm trying to either find our key (which I think Microsoft Outlook has archived into oblivion) or try and downgrade to a version which works with our key.
>
> I think we have a key for 5.1 and our server has upgraded to 5.7.
>
> Do I need to;
> 1) find the key again and register this version.
> 2) find an installer and downgrade to 5.1
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout .

--

---
Previous Topic: User Managment
Next Topic: EML Content Indexing in Mojave, with EagleFiler mdimporter installed, not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:43:27 GMT+2 2024