FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Please answer my support inquiries!
Please answer my support inquiries! [message #855] Wed, 27 March 2019 14:50 Go to next message
Stephan
Hello,

please answer my support inquiries, for example the ones from Sept. 27,
Oct. 11 & 19 2018 or from 21 March 2019. Why are most of my support e-mails
not going to be answered?

My 1,3 GB index again started to rebuild automatically without any warning
although nothing has changed. I currently use version 6.6.1 build 1952
running High Sierra (10.13.6).

How can I prevent these auto-reindex routines to occur? It is really
annoying because my MacBook gets heated up and I cannot use the index for
several hours while re-indexing.

Kind regards,

Stephan
Re: Please answer my support inquiries! [message #857 is a reply to message #855] Thu, 28 March 2019 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Sir,

Thank you for your message. We researched any previous mail received from your domain enyox.com or under your name and only have messages from Feb. 24th, 2018, Oct. 23rd 2017, July 31st, 2017, July 24th, 2017 and July 19th, 2017, all of which have duly been answered. We do not have any outstanding mail log entry under your email address either. You might try resending the missing messages to our backup address ctmdev«~at~»mac«|dot|»com and cc: ctm-info«~at~»ctmdev«|dot|»com

Auto-reindexing can occur either when you have automatic indexing enabled, which we would assume is off given the nature of your message; or when the index is partially corrupt. I would recommend deleting your index and starting a new one from scratch using 6.6.1.

Kind regards,

Jean Michel/CTM qa

> On Mar 27, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Stephan wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> please answer my support inquiries, for example the ones from Sept. 27, Oct. 11 & 19 2018 or from 21 March 2019. Why are most of my support e-mails not going to be answered?
>
> My 1,3 GB index again started to rebuild automatically without any warning although nothing has changed. I currently use version 6.6.1 build 1952 running High Sierra (10.13.6).
>
> How can I prevent these auto-reindex routines to occur? It is really annoying because my MacBook gets heated up and I cannot use the index for several hours while re-indexing.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Stephan
>
>
Please answer my support inquiries! [message #859 is a reply to message #855] Fri, 29 March 2019 09:45 Go to previous message
CTM info
Sir,

Thank you for your message. We researched any previous mail received from your domain enyox.com or under your name and only have messages from Feb. 24th, 2018, Oct. 23rd 2017, July 31st, 2017, July 24th, 2017 and July 19th, 2017, all of which have duly been answered. We do not have any outstanding mail log entry under your email address either. You might try resending the missing messages to our backup address ctmdev«~at~»mac«|dot|»com and cc: ctm-info«~at~»ctmdev«|dot|»com

Auto-reindexing can occur either when you have automatic indexing enabled, which we would assume is off given the nature of your message; or when the index is partially corrupt. I would recommend deleting your index and starting a new one from scratch using 6.6.1.

Kind regards,

Jean Michel/CTM qa
Previous Topic: About "age" filter(tag) in Foxtrot
Next Topic: is there a way to index files with extension .dart [one of google developing language]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:45:12 GMT+1 2024