FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » how do I transfer the original license to the new machine
how do I transfer the original license to the new machine [message #935] Wed, 27 November 2019 10:55 Go to next message
sheen Yuan
I have a question. I found that the license is bound to the machine. If I
change the machine, how do I transfer the original license to the new
machine?
Re: how do I transfer the original license to the new machine [message #937 is a reply to message #935] Wed, 27 November 2019 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FoxTrot Engineering
The license code is not bound to a specific machine. On your new machine, in the "FoxTrot" menu, choose "Enter Registration Code", and paste your email address and registration code.

Jérôme - Foxtrot Engineering

> On 27 Nov 2019, at 10:55, sheen Yuan wrote:
>
> I have a question. I found that the license is bound to the machine. If I change the machine, how do I transfer the original license to the new machine?

Jérôme - FoxTrot Engineering
Re: how do I transfer the original license to the new machine [message #939 is a reply to message #937] Wed, 27 November 2019 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTM info
Hello,

And just to clarify this: that does not allow you to continue using FoxTrot on the original machine, as per the license agreement for a single-user license.

Regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

> On Nov 27, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Foxtrot Engineering wrote:
>
> The license code is not bound to a specific machine. On your new machine, in the "FoxTrot" menu, choose "Enter Registration Code", and paste your email address and registration code.
>
> Jérôme - Foxtrot Engineering
>
>> On 27 Nov 2019, at 10:55, sheen Yuan wrote:
>>
>> I have a question. I found that the license is bound to the machine. If I change the machine, how do I transfer the original license to the new machine?
>
>
Re: how do I transfer the original license to the new machine [message #940 is a reply to message #939] Wed, 27 November 2019 15:22 Go to previous message
sheen Yuan
thank you

> 在 2019年11月27日,下午7:10,CTM Development - FoxTrot Search 写道:
>
> Hello,
>
> And just to clarify this: that does not allow you to continue using FoxTrot on the original machine, as per the license agreement for a single-user license.
>
> Regards,
>
> jean michel/ctm qa
>
>> On Nov 27, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Foxtrot Engineering wrote:
>>
>> The license code is not bound to a specific machine. On your new machine, in the "FoxTrot" menu, choose "Enter Registration Code", and paste your email address and registration code.
>>
>> Jérôme - Foxtrot Engineering
>>
>>> On 27 Nov 2019, at 10:55, sheen Yuan wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a question. I found that the license is bound to the machine. If I change the machine, how do I transfer the original license to the new machine?
>>
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foxtrot-search" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/foxtrot-search/E63FCE68-AE DC-4963-B8E8-2520E6A95C41%40ctmdev.com.
>>
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foxtrot-search" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foxtrot-search+unsubscribe«~at~»googlegroups«|dot|»com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/foxtrot-search/09666079-93 96-4933-8B11-9008D1A09616%40ctmdev.com.

--

---
Previous Topic: Keyboard shortcut for "Add Document Bookmark"?
Next Topic: Display of results is in not formatted text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:19:40 GMT+1 2024