|FoxTrot Search 7.0 suite of macOS/iOS search solutions released [message #1087]
|Wed, 22 July 2020 22:23
Registered: September 2009
The Foxtrot Search suite, highly appreciated by knowledge professionals in many realms, is now available in a major new release. Announcing version 7 of
- FoxTrot Professional Search for macOS
- FoxTrot Personal Search for macOS
- FoxTrot Search Server for macOS
- FoxTrot Attaché for iOS
FoxTrot Search offers the fastest ,most precise and reliable way to find what you are looking for in PDF, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and 300 other document types indexed on a Mac.
FoxTrot is available for personal use up to 100+ user client-server enterprise solutions. FoxTrot Professional users can have their complete index files with compressed text or actual documents accessible via the iOS FoxTrot Attaché; this offers iPhone or iPad access to gigabytes of reference and personal data on iPhone or iPad. Think of it as instant shirt pocket access to all of your encrypted data.
According to Chantal Favre, senior product manager, “FoxTrot is all about finding,not just searching. Since PowerMail incorporated FoxTrot in 2003 and FoxTrot Personal Search’s 2005 launch, tens of thousands of knowledge workers rely on our extremely flexible tools to get their job done in the legal, media, medical, scientific and academic fields. Searching, finding, discovering and text mining in your heterogenous, small or large document collections has never been more powerful on a Mac or an iOS device.”
FoxTrot version 7 offers:
- Spectacular performance improvements, especially on Macs with multi-core processors and SSD drives
- A new approach to finding, focusing more on categorization and less on keywords
- A rewritten date categorizer, plus new filename and visibility categorizers
- An enhanced and cached thumbnail view to provide instant "contact-sheet" type browsing,
- and more than twenty other enhancements since version 6.0
FoxTrot 7 for macOS products are available in unrestricted, free evaluation for 30 days.
For additional information, kindly visit foxtrot-search.com
Senior product manager
FoxTrot Search / CTM Development