|FoxTrot Search products version 7.5.2b3 available for testing [message #1576]
||Tue, 22 November 2022 18:07
Registered: September 2009
Dear FoxTrot-discuss list members,|
On our download page you will now find download links to FoxTrot Search products version 7.5.2b3:
Release notes for FoxTrot Search 7.5b3 build 2903:
- Added a built-in extractor to access Thunderbird's (tested as of version 102.5) Spotlight cache
- Added a predefined location for indexing Thunderbird's data if it had been used and configured in settings to make its data available for Spotlight
- Added a hidden preference (UseFullPathForParentFolder) to index the full path of the parent folder (instead of its name) in the “other metadata” field.
- Some icons used in the login dialog have been improved for dark mode.
- Corrected a bug which prevented the indexing of PowerMail caches unless the PowerMail importer had been manually extracted from the application and placed in /Library/Spotlight
- Fixed a possible crash when launching FoxTrot
- The FoxTrot system menu could use incorrect colors when toggling dark mode
- Corrected the the “Force-quit agents, and send report to CTM” functionality, when launching FoxTrot while pressing the command and option keys.
- Removing folders from the “skipping these subfolders” list had no effect; corrected.
- Fixed an inconsistency when using the “UseRelativePathForParentFolder” hidden preference.
- FoxTrot Search Admin could crash if the same administrator was logged in to the same server from a different machine.
- FoxTrot Search Admin could fail to display a notification when managing a FoxTrot Server whose version was out of date.
- Certain text fields were barely visible in FoxTrot Search Admin when using the dark mode.
Kindly supply us with feedback on this group or in an application-generated support case.
Thank you in advance.