FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Search within results (Is it possible to filter the search results)
Search within results [message #1624] Thu, 16 February 2023 12:03 Go to next message
hyjwonder
Hi, anyone knows if it is possible to search within the results?
Re: Search within results [message #1625 is a reply to message #1624] Thu, 16 February 2023 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Atlas
What do you mean by search within results? You can just add more to the existing search query to dig deeper into your search results. For example, suppose I search for "Dogs", and now I want to find all documents that contain "dogs" and "pitbull", then I just add to my original search query and say "dogs pitbull". <-- Is this what you mean? Or do you mean searching within each document of results? In that case, you can open the document in Foxtrot (it's capable of opening a wide range of files), and then use the find function to search within the document.
Re: Search within results [message #1626 is a reply to message #1625] Thu, 16 February 2023 15:43 Go to previous message
hyjwonder
Thanks. That's clear now.
Previous Topic: FEATURE REQUEST: Please preserve tabs when Foxtrot restart
Next Topic: Can I have a Chinese user-interface with FoxTrot 7 professional?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:43:38 GMT+1 2024