FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Foxtrot not working on New MacBook Pro
Re: Foxtrot not working on New MacBook Pro [message #788 is a reply to message #787] Sat, 21 July 2018 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CTM Development
Sir,

Due to the summer holiday recess, we are going to be much slower than usual in responding and I do apologize for that. This being said, what I would recommend using a new index altogether adding those folders that you wish to index and restarting your new Mac. I know it sounds silly, but his is what I would do case of a loss of connection between the application and ask her.

Let me know how you fare,

thank you and kind regards

Jean Michel

> On 20 Jul 2018, at 09:34, Peter Morris wrote:
>
> I just transferred my files to a new MacBook Pro (15" 2018) running MacOS 10.13.6 and I have been unable to get Foxtrot Professional to work.
>
> Foxtrot does not link to the Hard Drive correctly but instead shows "Localhost" in Search Sources which it cannot find.
>
> I tried deleting all Foxtrot files in Applications and in the Library and doing a clean re-install but it still won't work.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Peter
>

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message