FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » unable to index Outlook Main Profile folder
unable to index Outlook Main Profile folder [message #1224] Sat, 12 June 2021 23:47 Go to previous message
suite48
somehow Foxtrot Pro has stopped indexing my Main Profile folder in which my Outlook mail files are stored. I use Outlook's default path ~/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/Outlook/Outlook 15 Profiles/

I rebuilt Spotlight and also reinstalled Foxtrot Pro. When trying to rebuild or even update the index (I tried both) at some point I get this message: Foxtrot needs to be pre-authorized to access some of your data (see attached)

When I get this message, in the System Preferences it shows that Foxtrot is already authorized. If I choose "Continue as is" then the indexing is incomplete, i.e. doesn't include this folder. If I remove Foxtrot from the Full Disk Access, quit System Preferences and add it again, System Preferences forces me to first quit Foxtrot, i.e. the indexing then stops. After opening Foxtrot and indexing again, the same dialog appears at some point, so I'm in a loop and can't get this folder to index.

Any suggestions? Much appreciated, as the support team has not been responsive.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Full Disk Access
Next Topic: [ANN] FoxTrot Search 7.1b2 available for public testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:09:28 GMT+1 2024