FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » unable to index Outlook Main Profile folder
Re: unable to index Outlook Main Profile folder [message #1226 is a reply to message #1225] Mon, 14 June 2021 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
suite48
Thanks Jerome. No, i really granted "full disk access" to Foxtrot Pro, and the problem started before upgrading to 11.4. I think the problem started after a big crash, after which Outlook's .elm messages are no longer indexed - I only see search results for their older mail format, OLK15message.com. Funny thing is that Foxtrot does return recent .ics calendar results even after "I'd chosen "Continue as is" in this dialog (and they are stored in the same Main Profile folder).

At an earlier stage, Microsoft support suggested to change and change back "Always open by Outlook" for .elm files in the finder but that didn't change anything. Do you have any issues specifically with .elm files or could the finder corrupted any metadata needed for you to read them - or how could we check that?

Thanks!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Full Disk Access
Next Topic: [ANN] FoxTrot Search 7.1b2 available for public testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:26:32 GMT+2 2024