FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Please help me get my indexing started
Re: Please help me get my indexing started [message #1377 is a reply to message #1376] Tue, 01 March 2022 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CTM info
Hello again,

Thank you for you forwarding your original message. We have found that it was on our server-side SPAM folder.

This being said, we have replied twice with a request for further information:

]re: Please help me get my indexing started [message #1375 is a reply to message #1374]

Mon, 28 February 2022 22:49:

Hello,

First, we looked in detail and have found no pending message from February 24th. Which email address did you send it to please ? We need to follow up on this in case we are not receiving messages. We are the first ones to recognize when we are late in answering, but here the situation is different.

One question: have you restarted your Mac at all (if not: do so) and have you made sure, under Manage Indices, that the index you are trying to build is indeed configured with folders or presets of data to be indexed ? The situation you describe is one where the latter is undefined, or the registration was not complete after demo period expiration.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

and

Subject: Re: Please help me get my indexing started Author: FoxTrot Engineering Date: Mon, 28 February 2022 19:28

Could you describe more precisely what happens? Do you get some error messages?
Can you send us an automated report? To do this, press the command and option keys while launching FoxTrot; then check the "Force-quit agents, and send report" checkbox. Please include any additional info: error messages, screenshots etc.

Now that we have email contact, I suggest that we use that for follow-up instead of this forum. Thank you.

jean michel/ctm qa

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Do html files rely on Spotlight index?
Next Topic: DevonThink indexing not working?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 12:14:01 GMT+2 2024