FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » Please help me get my indexing started
Re: Please help me get my indexing started [message #1379 is a reply to message #1378] Sun, 06 March 2022 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gred22
In our world today - we are constantly amazed, if we are aware. But this has been amazing. For a week I have sought help - directly to the company, here in the forum. I've been told - let's communicate via email. Yet, I never got an email - maybe it was overlooked I changed ISP's and have a new email - which I provided? Yes, Foxtrot is registered - it shows that in Foxtrot Pro/About.

Yes, I have not used Foxtrot for years, and yes my main computer is windows. But, really? I have to find some files. I am overdue sending my manuscript of my novel to the typesetter. A WEEK of this with no valid help.

MAYBE the problem was my mac needed full disk access enabled. Yet noone suggested checking that. I am so disgusted - this is one of 9 apps with issues that never should have been issues, in one week. One app has a problem with a driver, the most recent driver there is, for my docking station - computers are supposed to help us and make us more efficient, not present opportunities to enhance our patience. And that goes for the tech support of those apps.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Do html files rely on Spotlight index?
Next Topic: DevonThink indexing not working?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 15:27:12 GMT+2 2024