FoxTrot Search Forum
FoxTrot Search for macOS Forum

Home » Public Forums » FoxTrot Search User Forum » New Indexing is not working (Indexing of the new files does not work properly.)
New Indexing is not working [message #1648] Fri, 07 April 2023 14:13 Go to previous message
Jero
Hi!

I have the feeling that the indexing of the new files does not work properly. If I move eBooks from the already indexed directory somewhere else, then I see the contents of this moved file unstructured in my next search - like this:

+++++

process. The shift and ever-increasing client needs and expectations for personalized products, faster-than-ever replies, and companies’ responses in meeting these demands and remaining competitive are important drivers of this revolution. Industry 4.0 is a bright new light of hope for achieving this goal. It brings together business, manufacturing, suppliers, and customers [1]. Phases and key contributions of industrial revolution are indicated in the Fig.1. 1.1 The First Industrial Revolution (1765) The bulk of people in the pre-industrial era lived in small, rural settlements, reliant on agriculture for survival and money, with low wages and widespread malnutrition and disease. The majority of people’s food and clothing needs were met by individuals, and the tiny amount of manufacturing that was done was done at home or in small shops using rudimentary hand tools and machines [1]. The first industrial revolution ushered in a pivotal period in human history, affecting practically every area of daily life. From 1760 through 1840, production settings, particularly industry, were destined to undergo significant changes. Great Britain was the first country to transition from an agricultural to an industrial economy, followed by numerous European countries such as Belgium, France, and Germany [4]. Textile industries were the largest industries in terms of capital investment, output, and number of jobs offered during this time period, and they were also the first to apply contemporary manufacturing processes. The introduction of coal, iron, railroads, and textiles were all major advancements in the first industrial revolution, which began in 1764 with James Hargreaves’ discovery of the spinning jenny. Because of the growth of railroads and the acceleration of economic,

++++

In the settings "Manage Indices" I have activated "Start automatically when starting FoxTrot Pro" and "Store document textual contents"

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and best,
Karen

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Update Index in Background don't work
Next Topic: REQUEST: Please index the name of Mac alias and display them in search results
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 22:42:45 GMT+2 2024